Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blog Newbie

Okay! So I've made a blog. I may never share this with anyone, cuz sometimes a girl just has to write stuff down. But I really like to share stories about my kids, so I'll probably end up sending the link to everyone I know. So...Welcome! Please leave a comment. Maybe I'll join the rest of the world and actually join Facebook next. Nah...

3 comments:

Sue said...

of course I LOVE the blog. I also love stories about your kids. Just how high can they jump on that trampoline. Bekah looked like she could be propelled into orbit!!!!!! thanks so much for sharing.

fouros said...

Welcome! You are going to love this!

Stephanie Harbin said...

I am so proud of you. Now maybe I can keep up with your life. You have already surpassed me with your blog background. I am impressed. love you bunches!