Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Funny Things Our Kids Have Said
At the dinner table, enjoying some "buffalo" wings (they were really honey bbq), my son said, "You know, for a buffalo, these sure are small bones."
My friend Amanda texted me with our daughters' conversation:
A: "Do you like Chinese?"
B: "I like all the states!"
My son is very squeamish about medical things; he pretty much freaks out at the thought of getting a shot. Plus he really wants to have some puppies. So with trepidation, I told my son that we were going to get our dog "fixed." His reaction: "Why, what's wrong with him?"
"Nothing's wrong with him. He's just going to have surgery so that he can't have babies."
(Eyes rolling)"Mom, he's a BOY!"
B. came to my room when she woke up early this morning. She asked me if my sister is older or lesser than me. "Older", I replied. Then she said, "I can't believe it goes: baby, kid, teenager, grown up, old person."
?
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment