Anyway, my biggest fear is that he will get his little spirit hurt. He is so tender, and holds
onto pain for way too long. He is definitely not made of rubber. If there are any meanies out there, they better watch out, cuz “I’ll be watching you, Wazowski!” Tonight I found a video on youtube called Upward Soccer. It was some kid’s first game. So I had him watch it just to make sure he knew what he was getting into. (Oh yeah! We need to have that talk about finishing what you start…concerning the soccer season.) After the first 30 seconds of the video, he said, “Mom, since I know how to play soccer now, can I watch the rest of Tigger?”
Pictures to follow…
1 comment:
I am so excited for him. Getting your kids involved in team sports, especially boys, is a great thing to do. They need it! I have a counselor friend who will tell you so! I love the socccah cheerleaders, too. Don't even let quitting be an option. Remember he will feel the way you feel about it, so be positive!!! Go get 'em soccah mom!!
Post a Comment