This is a special birthday wish for my super awesome Uncle Robert. He & my Aunt Venita live in Amarillo, Texas. They're the best & I miss them an awful lot.
I confess, I stole this idea from my wonderfully creative cousin Stephanie. Thanks for the great idea. Y'all be sure to watch Ryan at the end of the song. (I'm so glad this will be in cyberspace for all of eternity!) Happy Birthday Uncle Robert!! We love you! (Nita told us about the donkey you got for your b-day.)

2 comments:
You need to teach me how to upload videos to my blog! Oh Ryan! I guess he could have flicked his ear wax on someone and instead he was kind enough to ingest it. :-)
you big copy cat! At least you gave me credit. My email didn't go through, so he never got our message. Do you know if he saw this?
sh
Post a Comment