this is a place for me to express my thoughts about life.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Donut Man Video dancers
This is so funny. My kids got this video on VHS from the church library. I never noticed before, but Brad pointed out that they have learned every move that the kids do on the video!
Ok, so I just found your blog because Amanda told me. I just love seeing your kids. Christopher came over to the computer while I was watching this and I explained who's kids these were and he remembered you fondly. "Awwww, I remember her!" Anyway, thanks for taking the time to do your blog. I will check it out all the time! Do you homeschool the kids too, or is "Ry-dog" too young still? Oh yah, I had to take down the blankets you made off the walls. The twins pulled them down. They work together to accomplish the impossible. =-) Miss you, Melissa and ALL my Boys!
4 comments:
That is hilarious. Did you tape it with your new $46 camera? Those kids are fantastic. I especially liked Bekah's donkey pushups. :-)
That was hilarious! Bekah is a born dancer! I have a great picture of her dancing at Disney World. Ryan is a purist...he was doing it just like them.
I love your kids. They are so much fun!
Ok, so I just found your blog because Amanda told me. I just love seeing your kids. Christopher came over to the computer while I was watching this and I explained who's kids these were and he remembered you fondly. "Awwww, I remember her!" Anyway, thanks for taking the time to do your blog. I will check it out all the time! Do you homeschool the kids too, or is "Ry-dog" too young still? Oh yah, I had to take down the blankets you made off the walls. The twins pulled them down. They work together to accomplish the impossible. =-)
Miss you, Melissa and ALL my Boys!
Post a Comment