

Most people don't believe it when I tell them, but Brad's Aunt Nancy turned 70 last week!! She does not color her hair, and she is a vegetarian. However, she loves Coca-cola! Her daughters, Julie & Leslie had a surprise party for her at FBC Tulsa. Our kids had fun with cousin K. As usual
, they ran around the room and giggled, then played under tables & chairs. I'm glad they have so much fun together. Oh, and Ry-bear took it upon himself to plug in the leftover Christmas decorations. The deer behind them acutally moves its head up & down, so that amused them for a while. But it made for a nice photo opp.
Nancy was surprised!
, they ran around the room and giggled, then played under tables & chairs. I'm glad they have so much fun together. Oh, and Ry-bear took it upon himself to plug in the leftover Christmas decorations. The deer behind them acutally moves its head up & down, so that amused them for a while. But it made for a nice photo opp.Nancy was surprised!

No comments:
Post a Comment